The Epson WorkForce ST-C8090 shade MFP Supertank consists of sufficient ink to print as high as 19,500 web pages black/14,800 colour. And, you minimize printing as much as 60 per cent lower total printing costs vs. colour laser that’s about 2 cents per colour ISO web page. PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology provides a quick, extremely initial web page out and high-volume, print-shop-quality outcome. This ST-C8090 Supertank MFP with Epson DURABrite EcoFit ink produces vibrant prints around 13″ x 19″ and checks around 11″ x 17″. Plus, there’s no cartridge waste and as long as 85 per cent minimized power use than shade printer. And, it’s backed by a 2-year minimal warranty.
The WorkForce ST-C8090 colour MFP join Epson’s lineup of Supertank cartridge-free printers. It publishes at approximately 25 ppm (ISO) in black and shade, and it has conventional printing, copying, scanning and faxing features. The Epson ST-C8090 uses the next-generation PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology, a high-density print chip that can generate about 40 million specific dots per second. USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connectivity are standard, and consumers can likewise print from their mobile gadgets via the Epson Connect application, the Apple AirPrint application, and Android tools. There’s a 4.3 ″ colour touchscreen for establishing and accessing the information process.
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson WorkForce ST-C8090 Drivers Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Epson WorkForce ST-C8090 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson WorkForce ST-C8090 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce ST-C8090 driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson WorkForce ST-C8090 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce ST-C8090 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose WorkForce ST-C8090 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ST-C8090 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services