The Epson Workforce WF-3620 prints utilizing inkjet technology, spraying fluid ink onto the paper from a moving head. It prints photos on glossy paper with only Fair top quality, placing it near the bottom rung among inkjet printers in high image quality. Its text printing is Excellent, as sharp and vibrant as a regular laser printer. Text printing was fast, 13.6 pages per minute, costing 3.6 cents per page. Epson WF-3620 prints shade graphics with some apparent flaws, however OK for casual usage, at 4.6 pages per min, setting you back 17 cents per page. It has auto-duplex printing to print both sides of the page, without any loss of high quality. The capability of the leading paper tray is 250 sheets, a generous dimension.
The Epson WF-3620 has a memory-card reader for straight printing files and images kept on an SD card. There’s a WiFi Auto-connect function that makes it very easy to link to your wireless router. Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print are built-in to print wirelessly from mobile phones, tablets, and PCs. Keep in mind: Google plans to shut off Cloud Print at the end of 2020.
You can likewise set up Epson’s app on your cell phone or tablet as one more alternative for printing over your WiFi network. You can additionally print an email remotely by forwarding it straight to this printer. This model has built-in faxing, can save inbound faxes if the paper goes out, and can send out faxes from an affixed PC. Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Scanner Driver (Windows)
WorkForce WF-3620 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
Epson WF-3620 Driver (macOS)
Epson WF-3620 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson WF-3620 Software Updater (macOS)
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson WorkForce WF-3620 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce WF-3620
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce WF-3620 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WorkForce WF-3620 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services