The Epson XP-102 printer becomes part of the Small-in-One variety, scanner, and copier is the perfect selection for home individuals and trainees that require a small all-in-one at an economical price. Epson’s brand-new, Claria Home Ink is suitable for budget-friendly dependable printing, creating crisp, transparent text files and glossy, lab-quality images. With single ink cartridges, you only have to replace the color made use of, saving you cash. The Epson XP-102 scanner lid itself is thin and adaptable, and its joints allow only a millimeter or more of giving for thick originals, however, or else, this MFP seems complicated and practical.
The Epson XP-102 new layout, coupled with an ultra-compact impact, means this Small-in-One complements any kind of modern-day home setting without occupying too much space. This printer is the complete plan that helps individuals with a selection of jobs, from printing coursework and pictures to scanning and copying crucial files. The XP-102 is an excellent value for cash, perfect for customers who intend to spend their spending plan wisely. Claria Home Ink cartridges are available in basic and XL sizes, with page yields presented plainly on each pack. Recognizing the best ink cartridge for your printer could not be simpler; simply look out for the Sissy image.
Epson XP-102 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
How To Install Epson XP-102 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-102 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-102
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson XP-102 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-102 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-102 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-102 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services