The Epson XP-200 affordable has all you require for all your day-to-day jobs, high-quality printing, copying, and scanning. Thanks to simple cordless printing, this effective Small-in-One Printer enables everyone in the family to share one great performer. Plus, the XP-200 is so small and whisper-quiet, you can use it in any type of space in your residence, also where the room is limited. Scan and archive essential documents, rapidly produce shade copies and use the photo enhancement tools to get excellent photos each time. When you’re in a thrill, you can grab your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. The Epson XP-200 even offers single ink cartridges so you can replace just the color that you need.
The Epson XP-200 supports the latest cordless standard, 802.11 n, providing more excellent protection and faster speeds. With easy Epson Wireless setup, you can attach to your cordless network in secs. Make Use Of the Small-in-One Printer from anywhere in your home and share it with several PCs. XP-200 sets the most significant standards for photo quality. Auto Photo Correction will automatically remedy the lighting in inadequately subjected pictures to make remarkable individual images. And, it includes innovative face detection, which differentiates individuals from landscapes, correcting the shade as necessary to create different lovely, natural complexion for extraordinary outcomes. With only the click of a switch and no special software, you can also eliminate red-eye.
Epson XP-200 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
How To Install Epson XP-200 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-200 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-200
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson XP-200 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-200 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-200 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-200 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services