Epson XP-300 Driver, Install & Download for Windows and macOS – This XP-300 printer portable and entertainer likewise offers card ports for PC-free printing. Scan and archive vital papers, promptly produce color copies, and use image enhancement gadgets to get high-quality prints each time. Partnered with DURABrite Ultra ink, this flexible pigment-based ink set provides amazing, ultra-sharp information on ordinary and specialized documents. Ideal for any type of task, the economical XP-300 provides fantastic premium quality and performance in a smooth, space-saving design. This small-in-one printer features Epson Connect for immediate cordless printing from popular mobile devices. And it uses the existing cordless technology, so it’s easy to print from any area in your home.
The XP-300 likewise uses single ink cartridges, so you can change just the shade that you call for. The Epson XP-300 receives the current cordless demand, 802.11 n, giving more outstanding protection and faster speeds. You can attach to your cordless network in seconds with a simple Epson Wireless plan. Use the Small-in-One Printer from anywhere in your home and share it with various PCs. The Epson XP 300 comprises a 1.44″ LCD and two flash memory card slots for uncomplicated, PC-free photo printing. Order your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. You can even scan records and conserve them as PDFs or JPEGs or make brilliant shade replicates in a flash.
Table of Contents
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson XP-300 Driver Download, Software For Windows & macOS:
How To Install Epson XP-300 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson XP-300 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Epson XP 300 Driver Download
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson XP 300 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-300 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose XP-300 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to the terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-300 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services