The Epson XP-305 comes with Epson Connect, providing much more adaptability and liberty. It permits users to swiftly and quickly print files and pictures wirelessly from mobile phones and tablet PCs. Additionally, users can print from throughout the globe by emailing papers and images straight to the printer. The XP-305 is Apple AirPrint-ready and makes it easy to print emails, pictures, websites, and documents directly from iPhone gadgets. At The Same Time, Google Cloud Print is also supported and enables customers to print on the go from a smart device or computer.
The Epson XP-305 is part of the Small-in-One array Epson’s smallest ever range of all-in-one home inkjets. This printer, scanner, and photocopier supply cost-efficient printing for home users who are trying to find the included advantage of Wi-Fi connectivity along with mobile printing. The automatic Wi-Fi setup makes configuring laptops and computers to print and checks wirelessly very simple, as the XP-305 instantly finds the relevant link settings to configure itself. Also, a 3.6 cm color LCD screen and going along with an sd card slot uses user-friendly printing with a practical menu motivates.
Table of Contents
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson XP-305 Driver Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Epson XP-305 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson XP-305 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Epson XP-305 driver
- Choose your XP-305 printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson XP-305 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-305 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose XP-305 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-305 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services