The Epson XP-420 all-in-One is a multifunction inkjet printer offering entry-level copying, scanning, and printing. It doesn’t have higher-end attributes such as a duplexer for making two-sided prints, and (ADF) automatic document feeder for scanning or copying multipage records, or a second paper tray for photo paper. Yet even if you’re ALRIGHT with that tradeoff, you’ll still need perseverance, specifically when printing photos. Setup and navigating is a breeze with the hi-res, 2.5″ color LCD. Combine it with the built-in card slot to watch, crop, and print indeterminate photos, PC-free.
Scan and share on (FB) Facebook or other cloud solutions with the included software. And also, 100-sheet paper capability and single inks indicate you’ll reload paper less typically and replace just the color you require. The Epson XP-420 All-in-One is pound for extra pound, one of the most effective readily available. Although slightly limited in regards to high-end attributes and efficiency, this economical printer is ideal for any individual who intends to print & scan first records and medium-definition images, all using an easy-to-use, mobile-friendly user interface.
The XP-420 provided high-quality prints, highlighted by eye-catching graphics. Text looked rather sharp, and graphics printed with vibrant color and an excellent quantity of information. Our test photos printed on glossy photo paper provided lots of excellent information and dynamic colors. The Epson XP-420 made duplicates comparable with various other assessed inkjets; message and graphics lost a little intensity; however, values often tended to be precise. Scan high quality was very high and comparable with various other inkjet all-in-ones. The XP-420 precisely duplicated the shades and fine details in photographs, keeping details in shadow areas.
Table of Contents
Epson XP-420 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
How To Install Epson XP-420 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-420 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-420
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson XP-420 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-420 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-420 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-420 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services