The Epson XP-424 is a space-saving printer offers high-quality printing. Configuration and navigating is a breeze with the hi-res, 2.5″ shade LCD. Incorporate it with the built-in card slot to seed, plant, and print indeterminate pictures, PC-free. Print from practically anywhere, with or without a network – even from your iPad, iPhone, tablet, or smart device. Quickly scan and share on Facebook or cloud services with the included software. Print lined paper and schedules with included design templates. Plus, 100-sheet paper ability and specific inks suggest you’ll refill paper less often and replace only the color you need.
The Epson XP-424 uses an appealing selection of essential features, and the high overall image top quality makes it a good deal. The SD Card slot simplifies photo printing without a computer system. A control board on the printer front angles up about 45 levels. In the middle of the control panel is a 2.5-inch LCD, which is not a touch display. To its left is a home switch, and to the right of it is the remainder of the controls. The outcome tray is below the control panel, with a slide-out arm and a catch that hinges exterior. The XP-424 left side of the front panel includes an SD flash memory card port. After placing an sd card, you can make use of the touch-panel buttons to choose images or data to print. Along with printing pictures from an SD card, you can use it to store checked files.
Epson XP-424 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
How To Install Epson XP-424 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-424 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-424
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson XP-424 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-424 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-424 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-424 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services