The Epson XP-424 is a space-saving printer that offers high-quality printing. Configuration and navigating is a wind with the hi-res, 2.5″ color LCD. Integrate it with the built-in card port to seed, plant, and print indeterminate photos, PC-free. Print from practically anywhere, with or without a network – even from your iPad, iPhone, tablet, or smart device. Promptly scan and share on Facebook or cloud solutions with the consisted of software. Print lined paper and routines with consisted of style themes. And also, 100-sheet paper ability and specific inks recommend you’ll replenish paper much less commonly and replace just the color you need.
The Epson XP-424 utilizes an attractive option of essential features, and the high general photo top-notch makes it a bargain. The SD Card slot streamlines photo printing without a computer system. A control panel on the printer front angles up around 45 degrees. In the middle of the control board is a 2.5-inch LCD, which is not a touch screen. To its left is a home switch, and to the right of it is the rest of the controls. The outcome tray is below the control panel, with a slide-out arm and a catch that hinges outside. The Epson XP-424 left side of the front panel consists of an SD flash memory card port. After positioning an sd card, you can utilize the touch-panel switches to select pictures or data to print. In addition to printing photos from an SD card, you can use it to store examined documents.
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson XP-424 Drivers Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Epson XP-424 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson XP-424 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-424 driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson XP-424 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-424 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose XP-424 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-424 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services