The Epson XP-7100 loads a lot of great features into an outstanding compact bundle. It supplies crisp records, vibrant images, and quick duplicates, backed up by a single-pass auto-duplex function and a wide variety of connectivity options. It isn’t the most inexpensive photo printer in terms of operating expenses, however, it’s budget-friendly sufficient in low volume applications and worth a try to find many personal and office utilizes. This printer will approve third-party cartridges, however, this could void its service warranty.
The Epson XP-7100 has a fairly decent style. The result tray glides out instantly when printing, and retracts by pressing a button on the touch display. The input trays really feel solid and make an exceptional clicking noise when they’re fully prolonged and correctly closed shut. The XP-7100 scanner lid also really feels strong and can be slightly raised to scan publications, however not nearly enough for thicker books. The automatic document feeder (ADF) cover feels quite flimsy, however, and the rear input extender appears particularly fragile. You can likewise just gain access to the ink cartridges when the printer is on.
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson XP-7100 Drivers and Software Download For Windows & Mac:
Read Also: Epson XP-2105 Drivers Download and Software, Install Manual
How To Install Epson XP-7100 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson XP-7100 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-7100 driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson XP-7100 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-7100 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose XP-7100 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-7100 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services