The Epson XP-630 standard MFP functions are limited to printing from and scanning to a computer, as well as functioning as a standalone photocopier. It can additionally print from and scan to a flash memory card. XP-630 offers several options for printing on an optical disc, allowing you print from a supplied program operating on your PC, copy an image from its scanner directly to a CD, or print straight from a memory card or USB trick. You can likewise preview images on a memory card or a USB key on the 2.7-inch front-panel color LCD before printing. Epson refers to the LCD as a touch panel, which equates to the controls being touch-sensitive switches close to the display. Touching the screen itself doesn’t do anything other than obtaining spots on it.
The Epson XP-630 Small-in-One is geared mainly towards home usage, with a low paper capacity and a specialized tray for photo paper, this inkjet multifunction printer (MFP) offers some welcome functions for office usage, consisting of duplexing, scanning to a USB memory secret, and support for mobile printing. The bonus makes the XP-630 a better-than-typical option among home printers considering that it can additionally serve as a light-duty personal printer, specifically in a home office. Even better, its Wi-Fi support makes it simple to share in the double duty of home and home-office MFP.
Epson XP-630 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
How To Install Epson XP-630 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-630 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-630
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson XP-630 driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-630 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-630 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK
- Click I agree to terms and conditions
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-630 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services