Epson XP-950 Drivers, Review, Install, Download and Software, Setup – The XP-950 Wireless Color Small-in-One Inkjet Printer from Epson leads to photo-quality prints at 9.5 ppm in black & 9 ppm in colour. With the 6 Claria HD ink cartridges and 1.5 pl minimal ink droplet, you print lab-quality pictures right in your house. Additionally, you can print indeterminate images alike dimensions including 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, 8 x 10″, and 11 x 17″. Make use of the 4800 dpi scanner to scan and copy documents and images as long as 8.5 x 11.7″. The XP-950 scanner consists of photo-enhancement features such as red-eye elimination, photo remediation, and direct exposure modification. Easily resize, remove the background, and bring back old, discoloured images without a computer system taking advantage of the 3.5″ LCD and touch panel switches.
The Epson XP-950 places professional-quality photo printing right within your reach. This wide-format all-in-one functions with 6-colour inks and an initial, fold-over scan cover that holds originals in position. Immediately generate stunning indeterminate photos as much as 11″ x 17″ or print 4″ x 6″ images in as rapid as 11 secs. Featuring the ultimate in cordless printing, the XP-950 makes it easier than ever to print from your iPad, iPhone, tablet computer system, or smart device, whether in your home or out and around.
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson XP-950 Printer Drivers Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
Read Also: Epson XP-340 Drivers, Install, Setup and Software Download
How To Install Epson XP-950 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson XP-950 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-950 driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson XP-950 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-950 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose XP-950 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP 950 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services