The Sharp AL-800 personal copier is developed for home customers that require hardware capable of making black and white replications in their own home. These eight copies per min dinosaur are not fit for any rapid-paced office setting, but also for the customer that needs the occasional copy of a form or receipt, this extremely cost-effective device might suit them nicely.
The Sharp AL-800 printer can copy at a maximum speed of 8 copies per minute. This rate precisely manages copies made from a solitary resource, as the AL-800 is not furnished with an automatic document feeder. Instead, numerous web pages of copies must be hand-fed individually. The glass itself is of good size, gauging in at 8.5 inches x 14 inches. This suggests that Legal sized paper can be utilized with the maker in addition to A4 and Letter dimensions.
The Sharp AL-800 copy resolution, as anticipated, tops out at only 600 x 600 dots per inch. While this print top quality is not suitable, it is acceptable. Reduction and enlargement are even feasible, to some extent, with the Sharp AL-800. Input material can be more significant at proportions of as much as 200% and minimized to 50% of their initial size.
One of the most impressive features of the Sharp AL-800 is that it initially featured a 3-year warranty instead of the more frequently seen 1-year guarantee. Of course, these guarantees are no longer valid as the tool can no more be located new, and it has certainly been longer than three years because one could have been, but the device at least is entitled to a nod for extensive coverage initially. The device’s paper capability is also wholly appropriate at 250 sheets.
Sharp AL-800 Driver Download For Windows:
Sharp Compatibility & Operating Systems:
|Sharp AL-800 Printer Driver (Windows)|
|Sharp AL-800 Scanner Driver (Windows)|
|AL-800 PC-FAX, Sharp Status Monitor Driver (Windows)|
Read Also: Sharp MX-6240N Printer Driver and Software Download
How To Install Sharp AL-800 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Sharp AL-800 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install AL-800
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Sharp connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Sharp AL-800 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Sharp AL-800 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Sharp AL-800 printer driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services