The Sharp MX-4140N is a shade, networked digital MFP offering a 100-sheet, turning around, single-pass feeder with wireless LAN ability that is Sharp Cloud Portal Office ready. It provides timesaving functions such as touchscreen menu navigation, thanks to the 10.1-inch turning touchscreen display, and multi-tasking workflow functions. The MX-4140N additionally provides a 41 sheets per min printout. However, functions such as an incorporated internet browser, retractable keyboard, and compact PDF package are just optional with this design.
The Sharp MX-4140N actions 30 x 25.5 x 38 inches and is a significant 262 extra pounds. The secret to operating the equipment is the huge 10.1-inch tilting touchscreen. The MX-4140N has a document feeding capability of 100 sheets, and single-side duplexing is readily available. The device is also able to scan to FTP, email, and USB, yet not HDD. The MX-4140N can likewise handle 1,000 user accounts, sufficient for the majority of workplaces.
With a printability of 41 sheets a min and a big month-to-month responsibility cycle of 150,000 duplicates, there is no question that the Sharp MX-4140N is efficient in taking care of the workload in the busiest of offices. An added benefit is the huge high-resolution touchscreen, slanted for easier viewing and menu access, at the front near the top of the tool. The screen additionally supplies real-time photo sneak peek in addition to flick-and-tap editing, enabling the customer to ensure document precision and avoid waste.
The essential wireless LAN capability is a benefit, particularly as it offers a lot more adaptability when placing the MX-4140N in the workplace. The included Standard PCL 6 and Adobe PostScript 3 printing systems better expand the device’s adaptability.
How To Setup Sharp MX-4140N Driver on Mac:
- Install the Sharp MX-4140N printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Sharp MX-4140N driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services
How To Install Sharp MX-4140N Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Sharp MX-4140N setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install MX-4140N driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Sharp connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
Sharp MX 4140N Driver Downloads For Windows, Mac
Compatibility & Operating Systems: