The Sharp MX-4050N deals with a powerful series of print, scan and copy alternatives for the typical office and is characterized by high performance, adaptability and premium high quality. Files can be released to the central server utilizing the Print Release feature, and advanced networking attributes include solitary sign-on mobile and cloud connectivity through Wi-Fi and straight USB printing of all typical MS Office data. The unit has a convenient 10.1″ color touchscreen that uses symbols for guiding operations quickly, easily, and intuitively, and the maker is Energy-Star licensed for power efficiency.
With measurements of 608 x 650 x 834 mm and a weight of 79kg, the Sharp MX-4050N is considerably smaller sized and lighter than previous versions in the very same variety and can be conveniently situated in any extra edge of a busy office. Its copy rate of 40ppm is also much faster than lots of equivalent models, and the 600 x 600dpi print resolution is exceptional for most customer requirements. An adjustable 10.1″ color LCD screen is the main control center for starting and keeping track of printer, scanner and copier features, along with network operations. Customization utilizing the distinctively colored symbols is quick and easy, and processing 6,300 sheets per set are exceptional.
The Sharp MX-4050N is the perfect option for a medium-sized office to deal with the standard print, scan and copy requirements. Internet connection and the ability of the device to be regulated from remote media such as a smartphone add to its fantastic adaptability, and with its energy-efficient qualifications, it will not be a drain on restricted resources. The LCD may restrict placement options as a result of its slight reflectivity, and the typical form of the Sharp MX-4050N may place some individuals off if they favor a more futuristic, sleek style.
Table of Contents
Sharp Compatibility & Operating Systems:
|Sharp MX-4050N Printer Driver (Windows)|
|Sharp MX-4050N Scanner Driver (Windows)|
|Sharp MX-4050N PC-FAX, Sharp Status Monitor Driver (Windows)|
|Printer Sharp MX-4050N Driver Package (macOS)|
How To Install Sharp MX-4050N Drivers Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Sharp printer support guide.
- Turn on the Sharp MX-4050N printer, head to the printer’s control panel, and press the setup button.
- Select printer port setup, then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the MX 4050N Drivers and start printing
How To Install Sharp MX-4050N Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Sharp MX-4050N setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install MX 4050N
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Sharp connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Drivers Sharp MX-4050N Printer on Mac:
- Install the Sharp MX-4050N printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Sharp MX 4050N printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services