The Sharp MX-4141N Color Laser Multifunction Printer combines the simpleness of touch-screen menu navigating with robust multi-tasking process features, which aid workplaces complete much more in less time. It consists of lots of progressed functions, including a personalized home screen, dynamic activity menus that give feature-specific guidance, and a full-size retractable keyboard for easy data entry. The Sharp MX-4141N likewise has the current Sharp OSA advancement platform, combining network applications and cloud services simpler than ever before.
The Sharp MX-4141N prints up to 41 web pages per minute at as much as 1200 x 1200 dpi printing resolution. MX-4141N can print on media with sizes up to 12″ x 18″ inches or SRA3 paper sizes. It also includes a conventional paper input capability of 1,100 sheets, broadened up to 6,600 sheets. The Sharp MX-4141N features a100-sheet reversing single-pass feeder wireless LAN capability and Sharp Cloud Portal Office prepared.
The Sharp MX-4141N has been built on the most current OSA development system making assimilation with network applications and cloud solutions much easier than ever. And with Sharp’s industry-leading protection system with conventional 256-bit data security and overwrite security, you can feel confident that your intellectual property is well protected.
Sharp Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Sharp MX-4141N Printer Driver (Windows)
Sharp MX-4141N Scanner Driver (Windows)
Sharp MX-4141N Printer Fax Driver (Windows)
Printer Status Monitor Sharp MX-4141N Utility Software (Windows)
Printer Driver Sharp MX-4141NMac PS (macOS)
How To Install Sharp MX-4141N Driver Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Sharp printer support guide.
- Turn on the Sharp MX-4141N printer, head to the printer’s control panel, and press the setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup, then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the MX-4141N Driver and start printing
How To Install Sharp MX-4141N Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Sharp MX-4141N setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install MX-4141N
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Sharp connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Driver Sharp MX-4141N Printer on Mac:
- Install the Sharp MX-4141N printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Sharp MX-4141N printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services