The Sharp MX-5140N color series document systems integrate the simpleness of touch-screen menu navigation with durable multi-tasking process attributes that can assist essentially any office accomplish more in much less time. A large10.1-inch (diagonally determined) high-resolution tilting touch-screen display screen supplies real-time image sneak peek with flick-and-tap editing and enhancing to help guarantee your records are created accurately and without waste. Sharp MX-5140N MFP versions are designed to make the device set up much easier and much faster and operate, control, display, take care of and keep. Accuracy is engineered to help enhance operations performance and give extraordinary picture quality, and Sharp MX-5140N takes you to the next level of performance and performance.
The new multifunction Sharp MX-5140N shade series are greater than simply copiers; they supply lots of progressed features such as network-ready PCL6 and natural Adobe PostScript3 printing systems a new 2000-sheet tandem paper cabinet choice that expands your maximum online paper capability to 6600 sheets a totally adjustable home display dynamic action menus that provide feature-specific guidance and a full-size retractable keyboard for simple data entrance. Plus with Sharp’s boosted second-generation micro-fine toner technology and actual 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution, this new series can help your organization produce specialist-looking color papers in-house with breathtaking photo quality that is also affordable.
Sharp Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Sharp MX-5140N Printer Driver (Windows)
Sharp MX-5140N Scanner Driver (Windows)
Sharp MX-5140N Printer Fax Driver (Windows)
Printer Sharp MX 5140N Status Monitor Utility Software (Windows)
Printer Driver Sharp MX-5140N Mac PS (macOS)
How To Install Sharp MX-5140N Driver Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Sharp printer support guide.
- Turn on the Sharp MX-5140N printer, head to the printer’s control panel, and press the setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup, then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the MX-5140N Driver and start printing
How To Install Sharp MX-5140N Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Sharp MX-5140N setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install MX-5140N
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Sharp connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Driver Sharp MX-5140N Printer on Mac:
- Install the Sharp MX-5140N printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Sharp MX-5140N printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services