The Epson ET-4760 is an exceptional multifunction color printer for little offices that don’t want to give up attributes to get reduced, lasting running costs. The ET-4760 is an excellent printer, generally. Rather than utilizing typical, non-reusable ink cartridges that you replace as soon as empty, it has four separate ink tanks that you re-fill yourself. It has a remarkably high print yield, so you do not require to replenish the reservoirs very frequently. The substitute ink bottles aren’t as well costly, which makes this printer very cost-efficient.
The ET-4760 publishes more quickly than a lot of inkjet printers we’ve evaluated. It has a flatbed and sheetfed scanner with an automatic document feeder (ADF); however, it does not do duplex scanning. It’s additionally not the very best at printing pictures, and it has a hard time to recreate shades precisely when printing files as well. It’s a versatile, well-rounded printer that’s appropriate for a lot of uses.
The Epson ET-4760 offers cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink containers. You can save up to 90 percent with inexpensive replacement ink containers costing as little as one cent per color ISO page versus 20 cents with ink cartridges. And also, you can get up to 2 years of ink with the consisted of or substitute ink collection. Each replacement ink bottle collection includes sufficient ink to print approximately 7,500/ 6,000 web pages (bk/clr)– comparable to around 80 specific cartridges. That suggests less waste. Distinctively keyed EcoFit containers make it very easy to load each shade tank. Powered by PrecisionCore, this rapid supertank printer additionally supplies a 250-sheet paper tray, 30-sheet ADF, 2.4″ shade touchscreen, voice-activated printing, and wired and cordless connectivity.
Epson ET-4760 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson ET-4760 Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-4760 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-4760 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
Epson ET 4760 Driver (macOS)
Epson ET 4760 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson ET 4760 ScanSmart Driver (macOS)
How To Install Epson ET-4760 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson ET-4760 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install ET-4760
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson ET-4760 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson ET-4760 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET-4760 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET-4760 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services