The Epson ET-7700 All-in-One Supertank Printer is the smaller, cheaper, and less with the ability of two photo-centric all-in-one printers recently released by Epson. The ET-7700 has a restricted function established for an all-in-one printer at its rate does not have an ADF for scanning and copying multipage records, for instance, but has incredibly reduced running prices, enabling you to print 8.5-by-11 shade images for hardly a cent per print. But although it has five ink bottles, including a photo black, its general photo print quality merely is typical.
The Expression Premium ET-7700 is a blend of matte and glossy black measures 6.6 by 20 by 16.3 inches (HWD) when shut and 11 by 15.4 by 20.4 inches with trays prolonged, and it weighs 18.1 extra pounds. The tilt-up control panel over the output tray houses a 2.7-inch non-touch color LCD, flanked by a four-way controller with the main OKAY button, plus buttons with icons for home, start, and backspace.
The first paper tray holds up to 100 sheets of ordinary letter-size paper, and there’s a mini-tray over it that holds 20 sheets of photo paper. A back feeder can stand up to 10 sheets. The Epson ET-7700 prints, duplicates, and scans, but doesn’t fax. It has a letter-size flatbed, yet does not have an automatic document feeder (ADF) for scanning or copying multipage files ignored. A memory-card reader approves cards in the SD family, and there is likewise a port for a USB thumb drive.
Table of Contents
Epson ET-7700 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson ET-7700 Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-7700 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-7700 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
Expression Premium ET 7700 Driver (macOS)
Expression Premium ET 7700 Scan Driver (macOS)
Expression Premium ET 7700 ScanSmart Driver (macOS)
How To Install Epson ET-7700 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson ET-7700 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install ET-7700
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson ET-7700 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson ET-7700 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET-7700 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET-7700 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services