The Epson XP-410 uses surprisingly great result top quality together with fundamental multifunction features. Likewise, while it might seem counterproductive, if you do not print a lot, the cost of the ink matters less. What you get for the price is a compact, merely developed machine with a flatbed letter/A4 scanner on top and a 100-sheet back vertical feed. Paper departures into a front output area. All these pieces use rather lightweight, rattly plastics, as is typical for items at this price factor. The scanner cover does not telescope to fit thicker material, so checking a publication would be awkward.
The XP-410 tiltable control board is far better than what you’ll see on many low-cost printers. There are a 2.5-inch color display and touch controls that are additionally context-sensitive (they illuminate just when needed). Apart from the impulse we all have currently to touch the screen rather than a switch, the control panel functions wonderful and is both intuitive and receptive.
The Epson XP-410 additionally supports Wi-Fi Direct. This permits you to connect the device to a computer or laptop computer straight without going through the network. Making Use Of Wi-Fi Direct, however, reduces the printer/scanner off from the Internet, shedding the various other connection alternatives and Scan To Cloud capability. Installing the drivers utilizing a USB cable took just a couple of minutes. Before the printer can be used for the first time, you need to wait on the printer to prime the ink, which took about four mins. Unlike higher-end Expression models we’ve checked, Epson does not call for that you line up the print head before initially printing, though it’s a great concept and includes only a minute to the arrangement procedure.
Table of Contents
Epson XP-410 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
How To Install Epson XP-410 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-410 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-410
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson XP-410 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-410 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-410 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-410 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services