The Epson XP-850 can print, scan, copy, and fax, and it’s geared up with rewards such as a touchscreen, Wi-Fi, and a tray that allows you to print on optical disks. Other attributes include a USB port at the front and a concealed set of flash memory card ports. You can attach the printer utilizing Ethernet to share it over a network, or you can direct-connect it to a computer system utilizing USB (you need to discover your very own cord). The XP-850 printer’s built-in Wi-Fi can also be made use of to print over your wireless network and with mobile phones. When you’ve got your printer established on your wireless (or wired) network and have Internet gain access to, you can likewise utilize it via Google Cloud Print.
The Epson XP-850 is typically a delight to use. Setup is simple, and the touchscreen and contextually lit switches, plus nicely-thought-out menus, make procedure simple. The software is the current essential Epson bundle that consists of the firm’s age-old Epson Scan, in addition to Abbyy FineReader 9.5 Sprint for OCR tasks. There’s also mobile printing using e-mail and Wi-Fi. By ‘typically a joy,’ we mean that a person of these very first days, Epson requires dealing with a long-lasting push-scan problem. This goes to least our third printer from the firm that has needed either tweaking the Windows firewall or awaiting a variety of minutes, before PCs on the network will show up as scan locations. Nothing else supplier’s printers suffer this concern.
Epson XP-850 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
How To Install Epson XP-850 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-850 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-850
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-850 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-850 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK
- Click I agree to terms and conditions
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-850 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services